I. Parties to the transaction
1) The owner of the www.MarokoArt.com store is MarokoArt Małgorzata Zawadzka ul.Stokłosy 2/4 m.3 02-785
Warsaw, NIP: 951-162-69-81, REGON: 367459174 hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
The party making purchases at MarokoArt.com can only be an adult natural person/legal entity (company) hereinafter referred to as the Buyer.
II. Goods and Orders
1st All prices are expressed in Polish zloty and include VAT.
2nd All products offered are Moroccan handicrafts personally imported by Dorota Zawadzka-Siesicka.
Third Sending a form Contact and ordering the goods customer confirms the data contained therein as true. The condition of the contract is the correct transmission of data that allows for proper delivery of previously ordered items.
4th Some of the products may not be available at the moment, of which you will be informed on the website or by direct contact from the Seller – for example, if transport from Morocco is necessary.
The order is confirmed by phone or e-mail within 24 hours (except Saturdays and Sundays). Order confirmation includes information on the terms of delivery, time and price confirmation.
6th If it is not possible to confirm the order through the fault of the buyer (eg, customer data is incomplete or incorrect) it will be canceled after five working days.
7th Prices are subject to change of which the customer will be informed before ordering the items on special order or delivery of a new batch of goods. In the case of orders with a specified waiting time – are set the so-called price spreads to avoid misunderstandings, and during the purchase in Morocco is maintained Ew. contact with the customer to strike a bargain price (applies only to purchases “on request”).
8th Placing an order by the Buyer is equivalent to authorizing the company MoroccoArt to issue VAT invoices without having to obtain his signature.
9th We reserve the right to refuse to implement orders that are questionable, unconfirmed or contain incomplete data.
10th In case of orders of a value of more than 4 thousand PLN including orders requiring special or additional transport from Morocco, will be implemented after payment of 30% deposit. This point applies to orders placed before February 2008, when the range of the store www.MarokoArt.com will be extended and increased in number.
11th At the time of confirmation of the contract comes into force between the buyer and seller to sell the goods.
12. In the case of orders of more than 3 pieces of one product the Purchaser is obliged to prior consultation whether the goods ordered by him is available in the required quantities.
III. Delivery time
1. The order processing time usually does not exceed 3 working days. Exceptions may be orders for products currently unavailable or unusual. In this case the lead time may be longer and the Buyer will be informed about it. At a different time – when the Buyer expresses a wish to receive the shipment at a different time or under different conditions. Saturday and Sunday are not working days.
3. Third In the case of an order consisting of several different products, the store reserves the right to send the products separately – but the customer will be informed about this and both parties will discuss the details, especially concerning the price of shipping.
IV. Methods of payment
1.Cash on delivery of goods.
2.Transfer to the MoroccoArt.com company account no: 97 1160 2202 0000 0002 7663 1321 (millennium). As soon as the payment is received on MarokoArt company account, the goods are sent (the invoice is attached on request).
Payment card and e-transfer transactions are settled through Dotpay.pl.
1. Shop www.MarokoArt.com undertakes to deliver products purchased in it to the address indicated by the Buyer.
2. Transport costs will be confirmed by return-confirmation e-mail if the ordered goods exceed the postal standards (quantity, size or weight).
3. Purchaser receiving the goods is asked to check whether the consignment does not have damage caused by transport (damaged packaging, ripped tape, etc.), and if possible to write in the presence of an employee of the Polish Post or shipping company “Damage Protocol”. This will facilitate the consideration of a possible complaint.
The seller asks to possibly also photograph the received damaged shipment. However, it is always important for the customer to cooperate directly with the seller – the owner at the same time – Dorota Zawadzka-Siesicka what allows to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings.
VII. VAT invoices, receipts
To receive a VAT invoice, simply enter your invoice details at the time of ordering. Then the invoice will be delivered with the goods.
VIII. Release of the goods
The moment of delivery of the goods is the moment of taking the item from MarokoArt’s registered office, and in the case of its shipment, entrusting it to a carrier engaged in the transport of items of this type (Article 544 § 1 of the Civil Code). In case of our store it is the Polish Post Office or a courier company on special request of the Buyer.
Sending the goods to you, the store www.MarokoArt.com will ensure a method of packaging and carriage corresponding to the properties of the thing, in particular its integrity (in accordance with Article 545 § 1 of the Civil Code).
IX. Returns and complaints
1.With the goods purchased in our store you can cancel without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement and delivering it along with the goods, at the expense of the returning within 14 days from the date of ordering / delivery of items. Withdrawal from the contract is free from payment of any amount, ie. deposit. However, the returned goods can not bear traces of use. Along with the returned product you must send the original invoice if it was issued.1.a. Please send us written information about the item. Attach any photos. After receiving the information we will contact you by e-mail or telephone whether the complaint has been considered – within 14 days from the date of receiving our letter of complaint.1.b. Complaints do not apply to all kinds of accidental or intentional mechanical damage (tears, cuts, etc.), as well as damage caused by negligent and improper use, in particular, use and / or maintenance incompatible with the intended use or information, which was marked to the goods. 1.c.Complained goods sent to us should be clean. Otherwise we reserve the right to refuse the complaint. The basis for the complaint acceptance is the transaction data registered in our system. Thanks to this it is not necessary to attach proof of purchase to the advertised goods.The parcel with the advertised goods should contain clear information – an accurate description of the complaint, an indication of what you expect, and the return address with contact telephone number.
2.We guarantee to return the money paid within 14 days of receipt and
check the condition of the returned items – we will send the due amount by postal order or bank transfer to your account.
At the same time we would like to inform that we do not accept any parcels sent back to us on delivery – unless it has been previously agreed upon by the Client and the Seller.
In accordance with the contents of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926), all personal data collected by MarokoArt company shall be used only to carry out orders placed electronically. In particular, they shall not be made available to companies cooperating with MarokoArt for any
The data shall not be made available to companies cooperating with MoroccoArt for any purposes, including marketing.
X. Final Provisions
1 By placing an order the Buyer accepts the above Rules of Shop.
2nd All mentioned products and names are used only for identification purposes and may
Third The content of the Shop does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 54 of the Civil Code.
Third Shop content does not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article 543 of the Civil Code.
Information about the goods presented in the Store are consistent with
manufacturer’s catalog data.
4th Copyright In accordance with the Law on Copyright and Related Rights dated 4 February 1994. (Journal of Laws 94 No. 24 item 83, corrected: Journal of Laws 94 No. 43 item 170) the use of copyright ideas and solutions to direct copying, distribution of images, graphics fragments from the page, text descriptions, without permission of the author is B R O N I O N E and constitutes an infringement of copyright and is punishable by penalties provided for in the Penal Code. In case of unauthorized use of materials, the case shall be referred to the Court.
5) Because the store MoroccoArt.com sells items often unique – always if the handicraft differs significantly from the photographs on the website of the e-store, the customer is informed about it or receives additional photographs and if it is his wish – he can withdraw from the purchase contract or exchange the goods.
6th The principles of the purchase contract are regulated by the Civil Code.
7th The basis for any claims relating to the concluded transactions are the provisions referred to in the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item. 271, as amended), and the Act of 27 July 2002 on the special conditions of consumer sales (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item. 1176, as amended).
8) All points of the REGULATIONS of my store MoroccoArt.com are subject to the overriding OCCUPATIONAL AUTHORITY REGISTER and the Civil Code – according to them Regulations will be updated – Good customs and laws
- Puffs & Pillows
- Earrings & Clips
- Necklace & Bracelet
- Ceramics & Tajine
- Tunics & Jellabas
- Dressing Room
- Ceramic Decors
- Teapots & Glasses
- Moroccan Bowls
- Kids' Corner
- Bookmarks, Cutlery, Pipes
- Pants & Stripes
- Scarves & Shawls
- Lanterns, Chandeliers, Candles
- Moroccan Bags & Baskets
- Nomad - Painting Gallery
- Sens de Marrakech
- Interior Design
- Carpets & rugs
- Lamps & Wall lamps
- Furniture & Mirrors
- Bedspreads & Curtains
- Alcha:Ośrodek Rozwoju Osobistego
- Arte Maroko
- Bab Designe
- Białko Galeria
- CAMPER ButyMoje!
- Code Laboratory – tworzenie stron
- czarodziejska kura
- El Fenn
- Instytut Teatralny
- Jakub Ciećkiewicz Fotografik Wykładowca Człowiek
- Jazz Riad
- Koniec Swiata
- Kontynent Warszawa
- Marakesz po polsku
- Marcin Tworos – Fotografia
- Marrakech Pocket
- Moroccan Cuisine
- Muzeum Fotografii w Marrakeszu
- Omlette Berber
- Polska Ambasada w Maroko
- Riad Jawed
- Riad Moullaoud
- sheesh lounge
- trzy myszy
- white cube